5. Distribute batter into the baking tins. Bake for 28-30 mins.
1. Beat butter & cold cream cheese together until smooth & fluffy.
2. Sift in the icing sugar & add 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Beat on med-high speed for an additional 2-3 mins.
1. Add ~2 tbsp of the cold water to the gelatine powder & mix. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan, mix together the remaining water, sugar, glucose syrup & condensed milk. Simmer over med-high heat until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in the bloomed gelatine. Add ½ tbsp of vanilla extract & pour over the white choc. Wait 5 mins.
4. Stir mixture until the chocolate has melted.
5. Strain mixture through a sieve & discard residue. Colour with red food gel.
1. Trim cake layers to same height & carve out a heart shape.
2. Cut out a smaller heart shape out of baking paper. Use this to line the bottom of your cake.
3. Spread a layer of icing between the two cake layers.
4. Crumb coat your cake. Freeze for 1 hr.
5. Spread on the final layer of icing. Freeze for 1-2 hrs or until the icing is firm to the touch.
6. On a tray, place x3 cups, bottom side up, in the formation an upside down triangle. Stand the frozen cake on top of the cups.
Pour the glaze over the cake & allow excess to drip off.
7. Transfer to cake board.
8. Take a picture & share with us @bakeitbox & #bakeitbox!