This is the last video tutorial of our 3 part series for our March 2017 Easter themed bakeitbox. Happy baking everyone!
- Take your cupcakes out of the fridge 10-15mins prior to allow your icing to soften
- Regularly rub oil on your scissors to prevent the marshmallow sticking
- When making the bunny tail, after folding the marshmallow into a knob shape, if you find it doesn't stick together, add melted chocolate to act as a glue.
- Place the flower decorations to hide any areas that don’t look so good.
Also, make sure to have a look at our other video tutorials in this series:
1) Learn how to make DIY grass on your cupcake - click here
2) Learn how to make a piping cone using baking paper / parchment paper - click here