Learn how to make this very easy DIY cake pop stand below:
Items you will need:
- A pen / metal skewer
- A cardboard box (ie. use the box your bakeitbox baking kit came in!)
- A lollipop stick
- Space filler (eg. scrunched up newspaper, plastic bags, etc)
1. Fill up ~2/3 of the cardboard box with plastic bags, scrunched small pieces of newspaper and/or whatever space filler you have available. It's important to fill this space out, otherwise once you place your dipped cake pops in the stand, they are likely to fall & move around.
2. Turn the box over & using a pen or a metal skewer, pierce holes into the top. Make sure to evenly space them out.
3. Push a lollipop stick through each hole to ensure a tight fit & there you have it, your own DIY cake pop stand!
You could also dress up your cake pop stand by painting on it, tie a big ribbon bow around it or cover it with some tissue paper or cloth too!